Having your carpets professionally cleaned is important to your carpet’s lifespan. When we come to your Sioux Falls or Yankton home or office to get the job done, we want to create the best and most efficient experience possible, with the least amount of inconvenience for you.
Here are a few things you can do to prepare so that we can get the job done well.
Prepare Your Carpet for Professional Cleaning
- Vacuum, especially heavy-traffic areas.
- Clean up things such as toys, shoes, books, and other personal items.
- Move what light furniture you can, such as small chairs, ottomans, side tables, and lamps.
- Remove any breakables.
- Let us know what specific cleaning concerns you may have. For example, if you can tell us what specifically caused a stain, please do! That may help us be better prepared to remove it.
- Prepare your pets. We won’t bother them, and we’d appreciate the same from them as we work in your home. If possible, keep them outdoors or in a different room.
- Clean your baseboards and HVAC registers. Although this isn’t necessary for us to do our job, this can help prevent your newly cleaned carpet from getting dirty as quickly.
- Make sure we have a place to park. We’ll need to bring our equipment from our truck to your home, so the closer we can be, the better.
If your home or business is in need of carpet cleaning, call the experts. Give INTEK a call with any questions you may have.